Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Obviously I don't post anymore

But what the heck....

I don't have to leave for work for another 20 minutes and it's summer, so blowing my hair dry in the morning has become optional.

It's a mishmash of a list taken from two blogs - which I would like to but I am not going to... plus a few of my own.

children conceived: 0
live babies acquired: 0
men married: 1
apartments lived in: 4 - plus we are moving in 6 weeks
books written: I wrote a thesis. It was awful (the process, not the thesis)
degrees acquired: 2 (if we count the last five years, 1 if we count the last 60 months)
unfamiliar countries visited: 0 (geez... that's not good... I blame the thesis)
unfamiliar states visited: 5 (Washington, Oregon, California, Michigan, New York)
couches owned: 0 (that's right - go figure!)
days admitted to hospital: 0
laptops owned: 2
jobs held: 2 (+ student related stuff)
tattoos inked: 0
languages studied: 1
Weddings attended: 2 (plus mine)
Friends I went to school with who now have babies: 4
Trips to Calgary: 4 (approximately)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you continue to post. Maybe that way we will know what is happening in your lives.

    ReplyDelete